Thursday, April 23, 2009

the prettification

me: so i'll be painting your office next week maybe
chris: will you be drinking?
me: is that a real question?
willy: get one of those extender poles so you don't have to climb ladders and die
me: oh tat's a great idea!
willy: also a lifejacket. not that i think you'll drown in a bucket of paint but to provide maximum cushion when you topple over from the combo of three bottles of red wine and paint fumes.

me: oh no! i should have got the paint colour called "Starlet"
it would be more me
uhoh... it's followed by "falling star"
WHAT IS THIS PAINT CHIP TELLING ME
graham: double as tarot cards

me: wow this paint chip is telling hte entire lifestory of a fame-hungry blonde who moved to hollywood
starts off with "jersey cream," with which she shot to fame
followed by "starlet" in her other adult movies
"plenty" is what she was enjoying in her heyday
but then she got older... and became a "falling star"
now she's in her "golden day" which is really a euphemism for SUNSET which is UR OLD

No comments:

Post a Comment