Thursday, April 2, 2009

ftw?

scattergories category: "things in a desert"

april: layers
me: ... what?
april: layers. like cakes, tiramisu, etc
me: things in a desert?
april: desert? oh DESERT! oh well that's not a dessert at all.

customer: "What is the name of the system we're connected to there?"
Bryan: I don't know
c: "I need to put it in this document"
B: well ask them because I don't know.
c: "So you have no idea at all?"
B: nooooooo
c: "Because I need to fill out this form"
Bryan (to me): I've found that if I just ignore him and sit quietly he'll just talk to himself and I don't even have to be involved

CapnBry says:
NASPAW
Invictus says:
AHAHAHA
i laugh out loud at that, it's disturbing
i ran into this friend from high chool at the movies the other day
and like a minute in to the conversation i was like HAVE YOU SEEN SPACE DOGGIES?!?!
and proceeded to tell her all about it
i wish i was making this story up
because in retrospect i sound fucking batty
CapnBry says:
your friends must always be in a hurry to get somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment