Friday, April 24, 2009

i won't back down!

Bryan: rawrg I hate people.
"Can you have a look at this?"
what's wrong with it?
"Can't you just look at it?"
I'm looking at it right now
"And what do you see?"
Iiiiiii seeeeee.... a computer?
"haha no really"
what am I looking for?
"just look!"

Bryan: I can see that their machine is on the verge of #$*#@ing its pants right now because there are 237 "This program has caused an illegal function and must be terminated" dialogs up right now
me: ahhahaa
"oh i see the problem"
"do you??"
"yes! there are illegal functions going on!"
"what do i do??"
Bryan: pass a law to make the functions legal!

me: i wonder if we have tissue farms
Mike: I have a mental image of longs rows of kleenexes sticking out of the ground

me: if she's a horsegirl i resign
or will beat her downone of the two
Bryan: she's probably into something cooler like dragons or spelunking

me: oh dear my coworker just caught me doing the "bunnyrabbit" at my desk
Bryan: the kind with the vibarator?
me: errrrrrr no
the embarrassing dance move
Bryan: the one that ends da da da da da DOMP DOMP DOMP
question mark
me: no the one that has bunny rabbit paws and bobbing up and down in your seat and thrusting your chest back and forth while doing the gooseneck
Bryan: I'm glad they caught you, you should be ashamed
me: says the guy who spilled water doing the eggbeater!

Mike: NUDE CODING
CAREFUL, YOUR JUNK COULD GET CAUGHT IN THE COMPILER
Bryan: there's a certain amount of professionalism lost in that statement, and that amount is TOTAL

No comments:

Post a Comment