Thursday, September 16, 2010

take a walk on the wild side


Bryan: I had this idea at lunch where I would get one of those whole car stickers, "wraps" I think they call them so my car looks like it is from the local cable company and I go around fixing widows' cable
But I didn't think they'd make me one with a trademarked company name so instead of BrightHouse Networks, I'd have to get like BightHouse
and the other side would say Verison, just in case they don't have BightHouse Cable
me: LOL
why do you want to go into peoples' windows? i've missed something
Bryan: widows' not windows. Did I say windows?
No I didn't. WIDOWS

Mike: At some point you just have to accept that he's not going to, and let it go
me: SO HARD
Mike: Not really, send more schoolgirl pics

No comments:

Post a Comment