Thursday, September 30, 2010

ree ba la


Siemens: yeah we use your tool for viewing HL7 messages
Me: what? what tool
S: Yours, for viewing HL7 messages
M: I have no idea what you're talking about
S: It is a program and it lets you look at HL7 messages, it's really good
M: Notepad?

Bryan: Oh man I think some people just call to screw with me.
Customer: "(British accent) Oh hellloooo, sir. I would like Helix to send all the parameters, regardless of if they were sent by the analyzer
Me: Ok, which parameters should I send?
C: All of them
Me: Yes, but what are they, like, the whole list you're expecting.
C: Well just if they aren't there, send them anyway
Me: So if I don;'t see something, I should send it?
C: Yeah!
Me: How will I know it isn't there if I don't see it?
C: It won't be there, and if it isn't there you should send it.

No comments:

Post a Comment