Friday, March 19, 2010

Wii tennis arms

me: Lyndsay Young became a fan of I hate when i get hay in my bra.
Bryan: I hate finding hay in a girl's bra too
Especially if the reason is that my date is actually made from hay
Mike: I hate getting hay in my pants. Cause then when I have to go to the bathroom it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Bryan: Yeah they left to go get some c-c-c-c-c-cocaine and I said I wouldn't be there when they got back
So it is nice to see that I can still attract reputable broads

-- Widescreen 16:9 format, native resolution 1280x720, accepts input up to 1920x1080i.
-- Technology is LCD Projection, user-replaceable lamp.
-- Dimensions 48.3 x 35.2 x 17 inches (W x H x D) supposedly 113lbs but I can tell you it weighs less than my girlfriend.
-- Inputs 3x Component, 2x Composite/SVideo, 1x HDMI on the back / 1x VGA, 1x Composite/SVideo on the front, SD Card slot for viewing photos of your girlfriend.
-- Built in tuner ATSC/NTSC/QAM w/ CableCard slot, but good luck getting an NTSC signal since the digital switch.
-- Built-in speakers so you can hear your MTV or whatever you kids these days watch.
-- Panasonic "universal" remote. Batteries included too for your 3V AA pleasure.
-- Original printed manual featuring your choice of language, as long as that choice is English.

Bonus! I'll also throw in a Logitech Harmony 520 universal remote, the remote so nice it makes you want to slap your mama.
-- Programmable over USB (cable included) and the power of the Internet to work with all your current devices.
-- Activity-based operation is not like the remote that came with your cable box, your parents will actually be able to turn on your TV when they visit.
-- Has buttons on the front, battery door (4x AAA, not included) on the back.
-- Lights up, LCD screen, 4 hard buttons around the LCD.

Double bonus (holy smokes!)
-- 6ft HDMI v1.3 cable to get you started.

You come pick it up. Cash only. No I will not take a 3rd party check for more than the sale price and give you cash, unless you are President Motubo of Zimbabwe.

Bryan: haha remember those siemens with the half priced helix from yesterday?
well they just called and offered an even better deal
Bryan: "The customer *needs* Helix"
Me: that's what I hear, but it costs X
"I know but they're not going to pay for it, but they really need it. So can you just do it as a favor for us instead?
So now we've gone from 1/2 price to absolutamente gratis!

Bryan: I want to write copy for VS because it seems like a pretty easy job that you can do with those refrigerator magnets that have words on them if you buy the "sexy, flirty, strechy, lacy" expansion pack

Bryan: And keith just came to me and casually said: "Hey you know how you're not doing anything? Well wouldn't it be nice if Helix could make and transmit PDF files?"
Bryan: It would also be nice if it had an MMORPG inside it that hospital people could play and we could collect subscriptions


Bryan: I'm going to Orlando to hang out with my sister and her dumb kids this weekend
me: oh god
Bryan: yeah pretty sweet eh?
me: happy birthday, listen to some screaming!
why did you agree to that!
Bryan: on the plus side I'm one year older now so maybe I'll die soon

Bryan: yeah mount means to melt the butter while whisking on and off heat so it never gets to simmer or else all the acid makes the sauce turn to a motherfucking greek tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment