Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SVRSLY?!

William: It's amazing how colourful life is when you have paranoia issues.

me: if someone linekd you this pic what would you think they were getting you to look at? http://imgur.com/5eXuQ.jpg
Bryan: I thought it was the 4th girl from the right's (top row) shoelaces seem incredibly long. That's what I noticed first
also why do so many people have their eyes closed?
me: apparently we're suppose to check out all the bewbs
i did not realize that
Bryan: well they should have photoshopped out the crazy shoelaces then

Bryan: I haven't yet met a woman I could not disappoint
me: oh please, my life is one long disappointment to men
can i have a blowjob? no. can i have one now? still no. how about now? it's been FIVE MINUTES and it's STILL NO.
see? lots of disappointment in a short time
Bryan: What they don't know is that it is an even bigger disappointment if you say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment