Friday, July 31, 2009

what would brian boitano do?

me: no i thoguht of you and sighed mentally and talked to a stranger
i thought you'd be proud
Bryan: well how did that work out? other people are mostly jerks
Bryan: sometimes you can make out with them though, which sort of shuts them up for a while

Bryan: probably because he thought you were slender and fit so you must be one of those diet coke drinkers and you're hot, so he wanted to get you drunk so you'd touch his wang
Bryan: standard procedure really but I don't have a lot of time so I usually bring a shot of jager and a redbull

Bryan: were your panties at least exciting?
me: yes they were erm... erm.... oh i think they were the vacuum panties
man i should have led with that story

me: i hate you
hate with mouth?
Bryan: Wait, is that good?
me: do you like teeth?
Bryan: sure I do, I would be remiss if I didn't say I like a girl to have all her teeth

Bryan: And yeah the girls of jcpenny got nothin on your sweet smokin goodness
me: i hope you put that on my tombstone
Bryan: What are you going to have a section of your grave reserved for blurbs? "...girls of jcpenny got nothin on your sweet smokin goodness..." raves Rev Mayland, "She was better than 'Cats', I wanted to do her again and again" Capt Mayland, "A real tour de force... in her pants", Bryan A.M, Engineer
me: "i give her three stars out of five"

No comments:

Post a Comment