Monday, March 16, 2009

Tosa-ken dogs are the animal equivalent of sumo wrestlers

Dwayne: l grew up in the country, and didnt see fuk all bugs
i HATE bugs

Bryan: wow you're closer than I thought
you'd be even closer if I didn't have to "Head south on Dale Mabry Hwy toward Hudson Ln. Make a U-turn at Hudson Ln"
Go North for a few miles, then make a uturn and go south for a few miles PLUS a few miles. Then make 4 lefts. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 rights DO make a left

me: so btw i just found out a friendof mine moved to a road called pemberleicestershire
wtf kind of stupid name is that?
Bryan: wow what the hell is that
When people name roads they should ask themselves "If I had to give out this address over the phone, would I have to repeat it 8 times and spell it twice for the other party?"
me: people have an insanely hard time with my road
"tall oak private"
"... what? dollaoke? what's a private?"
Bryan: Try 11744A N Dale Mabry Hwy. 117 Eh? No 11744 A, like Alpha. So 11744 Alpha? No the letter A. 11744A.

No comments:

Post a Comment