Monday, May 25, 2009

bubble spinner

me: mike is confused that she doesn't have a boyfriend since she likes giving bjs
apparently this is a major selling point
Bryan: it is a facet of pretty much the only selling point

Bryan: nooo I was just joking, do you think I care how many women I disappoint? If I actually cared about that I would have stopped teh exsay years ago

Bryan: "An anonymous study of 2,000 British men and women concluded that out of all jobs, computer geeks make the best lovers." its true we do a lot of research
me: also wtf that is so wrong in so many ways no that's absolutely not.
i'm not saying they're bad but come on now
a farmer or mechanic knows a lot more about physical movement than a codemonkey
Bryan: but they're least likely to care
we're just so happy to have someone else there while we're having the exsay

No comments:

Post a Comment